007A – Point Break British Quad

Well Roma and I finished this one off a while back.  The blues were tricky and I just started experimenting with the airbrush.  Learned about over spray real quick…

Before:

007A - Point Break British Quad

007A - Point Break British Quad (Pre-Restoration)

I de-acidified, washed and lightly bleached in an attempt to remove the stain in the upper right.  The stain didn’t come out..  I also sanded off sharpie of the title on the back side.  When airbrushing we used Gouache and gum arabic. The neck was tricky on this one.. No fixative was applied to this poster as it looks rather even without it.

After:

007A - Point Break British Quad (Post Restoration)

Leave a Reply